Saturday, March 26, 2011

Pierre Lallement Invented the Bicycle in Nancy, France


It's weird how southern California decided it should be rainy the first week of spring.

I wonder if this is some kind of omen.

Anyway, I'm supposed to go on a bike ride with my friends in about an hour, and I wanted to get this out of the way because I have no idea when I'm coming home tonight.

I think it'd be a nice day for a bike ride. You know?

So I can get all soaking wet and cuss like a fucking sailor at my friends for it.

So I can go up in the mountains behind our house and look down at the town.

I love this kind of weather.

That's actually one of the reasons I want to move away, good ol' So-Cal is too goddam sunny.

Too goddam sunny.

That's not to say I want it to rain all the time. Wet jeans suck. But still.

So, in between bundling, blogging, and listening to Radiohead, I wish you all a happy rainy-day.

Oh, and a happy Saturday, too.

There's only so many left.

No comments:

Post a Comment