Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Bull-Fighting



" 'Nobody ever lives all their life all the way up except for bull-fighters.' " --Ernest Hemingway, The Sun Also Rises

It's been a pretty uneventful break so far.

I've barely left my room.

But I have to keep trying to do something so I don't stop and get all angsty and broody.

It's like there's a cloud over my head or something.

I can't imagine why, except for maybe my girlfriend living with her angry, Ohioan ex-boyfriend in O-fucking-hio for an entire fucking week.

But I'm just being a stupid, moody teenager.

Aside from the occasional jump into the shoes of Jake Barnes I haven't done anything.

Nothing.

Can you guys tell I like Hemingway?

This is only the third Hemingway reference in ten posts.




Fuck.

Fuck.

Fuck.

Shit.

Fuck.






No comments:

Post a Comment